who we are
Global College of Pharmacy (GCP) had its inception in 2007 under the aegis of Madina Education & Welfare Society with the noble aim of imparting Quality Pharmacy Education to aspiring students of the region. Located in the serene campus at Moinabad, college has a state-of-the-art infrastructure. It is approved by AICTE & PCI New Delhi and is affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad.
Global College Pharmacy has been a nurturing ground for Pharmacy professionals since its inception and has been a developing centre for future Pharma professionals for over a decade. The college has highly knowledgeable and committed faculty, and aims to contribute immensely to improve the health of the people across the world through Quality Pharmacy Education, High-impact Research and Clinical Innovation. Our students enjoy inter-professional opportunities as well as cultural, athletic and recreational activities at our premises. Continuous interaction with industry is maintained to ensure that the learning program remains relevant to the changing and challenging trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college is constantly seeking to upgrade the quality of its education and actively participates in research to remain on the cutting edge.
The astute planning and foresight of the College has resulted in the identification of a set of objectives:
- To introduce M.Pharm. Courses in emerging areas.
- To develop Industry - Institution interactions.
- To collaborate with various agencies of mutual interest in educational and career spheres.
- To set up Drug information center.
- To Introduce Innovative Programs In Emerging Areas.
- To conduct Continuing Education Programmes.
- To arrange for campus interviews for placement opportunities.
- To facilitate the turnout of quality Pharmacists.
- To dedicate ourselves to the tasks of improving the quality of Pharmacy Education by imbibing students with the spirit of excellence and providing guidance that is compassionate and wise
- To impart quality education and to devise an integrated framework that encompasses all aspects of the profession.
- To support progress through the introduction and effective application of new technologies in teaching, learning and in research.
- To affirm a commitment to the values of transparency in decision making and openness in access to information.
- To promote research which is of relevance to industry and commerce that contributes to the health and progress of society.
- To be vigilant and promote the nurturing of biodiversity through education and social awareness.
- To establish criteria for assessing the quality of Pharmacy education and to promote, through the system of quality assurance - 'Quality Teaching and Learning'.
- To augment 'Self regulation and professional standards' among the teachers to guide the students and to help the institution scale greater heights.